Monday, June 4, 2012

Let The Planning Begin

 
Moving right along to the next BIG event in my life... My Best Friend's Wedding!!! And I couldn't be more excited about it. Spring is here, the tulips I planted last fall are blooming and that makes me smile.

We have a late July Wedding to plan and execute and we are just around the corner!! Yay!

The venue is a back yard/garden with a tent reception and we are using Mason Jar decor. Some jars will be filled with Christmas lights and Spanish moss, Others will hold wild flowers from the local farmers market, and short jars will have river rocks with candles. We will have hay bails, burlap and beautiful fabrics to match the lemon/mint/grey color scheme that my bestie has settled on.

The brianstorming process took place on "My Best Friend's Wedding" Pinboard.

This is what we found on our trip to the Farmers Market:



       

       

YES... that say's $12/bunch and that makes us happy :)
 


                      Next post - Firefly jars (we are in the process of making) :: Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment